- MAKE YOUR OWN Coolerator out of the cooler of your choice. You can convert anything from your favorite team's cooler to a Yeti! If you'd like multiple taps on one cooler, just set the order quantity to your desired number of taps.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE. Leave traditional aluminum cans and glass bottles behind-- Perfect for tailgating, boating, camping, home-gating, or parties on the beach, lake, or by the pool.
- BACK IT UP. Keep the fun flowing with additional backup mini kegs.
- DIY Coolerator Kit comes with everything you need to build your own Coolerator except for a drill, a measuring tape, and a cooler. The cooler you choose must have a depth of at least 16 inches.
- If you would like to save some time, we also sell a fully built Coolerator.
The feeling that you get at that first sip of a perfectly poured draft beer doesn’t have to be exclusive to sitting on a bar stool anymore. The Coolerator lets you feel that special draft beer feeling anywhere life takes you! Pull your friends a perfectly poured brew at your tailgate or at your next backyard barbecue and watch their eyes light up with joy.
The Coolerator also dispenses any carbonated mixed drink just as perfectly as it draws an ice-cold beer! Leave the liquor bottles and measuring glasses at home by filling up our stainless-steel mini kegs with your favorite ratios of alcohol to a mixer, and then let your worries fade knowing that your drink is readily on tap for the next cup fill. Your enemy will be bringing a boring 30 pack to the next party, let the ladies know you’re a man of ingenuity and great tastes with a Coolerator full of mimosas that stay fresh until the following day. As an integral part of the system, CO2 cartridges fit onto the dispensing cap to ensure your fizzy beverages stay carbonated throughout your party—no more flat beer or mixers!
We love beer as much as the next person, but sometimes an entire keg is just too much for an evening on the boat. Consider the Coolerator the only portable product on the market that bridges the gap between buying a cooler of bottled beers or buying a keg and a keg pump. So, instead of throwing money at big brand bottled brews, take a mini keg down to your local brewer and say, “Hey brewer, pour me 10 delicious pints of your expertly crafted, local, seasonal, fresh beer into this mini keg and I’ll pay you for two standard growler fills, deal?” He will oblige, we’re sure of it.